Sunday, December 7, 2014

Craft a Scene Winter Theme - Week 1

Ah, December is truly a wintery month.  In my area we have already had rain, sleet, snow and minus temperatures.  In honor of our cold, white weather I am declaring this month to be "winter" scene month.

Please make sure that your scenic card, tag or project has stamped images of trees with foreground and background images.  We are a scenic challenge after all!  

Here is what the talented Craft a Scene design team has created as your inspiration this month. 

Now it is your turn to make a winter scene.  You may enter up to 3 times and as many other challenges as you wish. If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.



Have fun creating!
NancyD

7 comments:

brenda said...

Not wishing to appear over eager and be the first here, but having seen Dora's lovey DT work earlier (and all the others of course) thought I had to join in this month.

B x

brenda said...

I'm not sure if I lost my first comment which said I am not trying to look over eager and be the first, but I saw Dora's work earlier so knew I had to join in this month.

Lovey DT work from all.

B x

mamapez5 said...

Beautiful cards from the Design team this month. I rarely manage to enter this challenge although I love making scenes. I am not sure my linked card fits the criteria though it does have layers to create a scene, but there is no stamnping. But I linked it anyway, and once the Christmas rush is over, I may find time to stamp a Winter scene as well. Kate x

Diane said...

Beautiful scenes by the DT!! This is my first time here, I read the rules and am pretty sure my card fits....have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for the fun challenge and the wonderful DT work for added inspiration! Happy holidays to you all! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun and fabulous challenge and the gorgeous DT inspirations.
Also wanted to thank you for all the challenges this year and wish you all a very Merry Christmas Karen x

Rosie said...

So wonderful samples from the DT.

Thank you for the challenge

Happy Holidays for you and yours